Monday, July 20, 2009

Famous Vodka Quotes

  1. Vodka shall be taxed at a rate of two kopecks per bucketful. - 18th-century Czarist government excise tax regulation.
  2. “In Soviet Russia, Vodka drinks YOU!!” ~ Russian Reversal on Vodka
  3. “Mmm, I like this water! Is this Crystal Geyser?”~ Donald Trump on vodka, shortly before puking everywhere and passing out.
  4. “Vodka is the opiate of the people.”~ Karl Marx on communism
  5. “It was not without the help of vodka that Ape became Man.”~ Friedrich Engels on vodka
  6. “Vodka is God's gift to Mankind!”~ Albert Einstein on vodka
  7. “Mankind is God's gift to Vodka!”~ Albert Einstein on intoxication
  8. “The relationship between a Russian and a bottle of vodka is almost mystical.”~ Sex and the City
  9. “Ouch, my liver!”~ This Guy on vodka
  10. “Don't vote for Vodka, vote for George Bush!”~ U.S.A on fixed erections
  11. “I thought cirrhosis was a cloud formation, until I discovered Smirnoff!”~ Wide-spread advertising campaign
  12. “I'm not as think as you drunk I am!”~ Anonymous on copious amounts.
  13. “QWACK!, QWACK!”~ Cobby on vodka
  14. “Oscar! Have you been drinking?”~ George W. Bush on Oscar's bad habit
  15. “I don't know! I'm too drunk to remember!”~ Oscar Wilde on 5 pints of vodka
  16. “Pussy.”~ Absinthe on Vodka
  17. “How do the Russians do it?”~ Murree on Vodka
  18. “In vodka we trust.”~ Enzo Dirlik on Vodka
  19. “If there was no vodka, there would be no beautiful women”~ Russian Man on Russian Women
  20. “Ah, Vodka. Communism in every sip.”~ Communist on Vodka
  21. “But officer, I was too drunk to walk, I HAD to drive.”~ You on Vodka

No comments:

Post a Comment